Kadambari hosts trainings to outsiders with special focus to youth and community engagement. Apart from that, it also provides training to NGOs, researchers and teachers, Social Work field work supervision and more. The trainings are announced as per the demand or requirement.
- Psychosocial support: A two-day training workshop for NGO workers in post disaster
- Youth for SDGs : Three months community engagement activity and training for young people
- Training on Research Methodology and its Application in Social Sciences and Social Work. : A two-day training workshop for researchers and teachers of university campus.
- Children’s Right to Parental Care and its Relationship to School education: Half day training to NGO workers.
- Preventing Children Separation from Parents : A Responsibility of Province , A two-day TOT to NGO workers for Preventing Child Separation project of CWISH
- Promoting Children with Disability’s Right to Education” Building Inclusive Education Promoting School : A two-day training workshop to school teachers for project Promoting Access to Education: Enhancing Knowledge, Developing skills, Raising sensitivity & Design Action for Children with Disability of Direct Aid Program, Australian Embassy of Nepal.
Upcoming training: To be announced